Write It Right: Defensible EMS Documentation DVD
SOLD OUT - NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Could your documentation stand up to a major lawsuit?
Defensible EMS Documentation shows responders how to write patient care reports that can help defend - or even prevent - lawsuits, complaints and QA nightmares. EMS organizations nationwide have used this proven, easy-to-follow system to develop essential documentation practices that work in the real world.
Key topics include:
- Effective charting formats
- Special considerations for minors
- Dealing with patient refusals
- Who is a "patient"?
- Delays in care or access
- Consent to treat - including implied consent
- Assessing and documenting mental capacity
- "Public assist" and "back to bed" calls
- Documentation in multi-agency responses
- Electronic documentation
- Confidentiality and documentation
- Actual case studies - PCRs in court
- Documenting dispatch
- Can you change the chart?
- And more!
This video is nationally accredited for continuing education.
Bonus! Each DVD comes with a bonus CD-Rom including:
- Sample patient care reports
- Learning objectives
- Post-tests with instructor answer keys
- Customizable presentation slides
- Handout materials
- And more!
To order online, click on the appropriate icon to the upper right of this page. To order by phone, fax or mail, click here
to download the PWW EMS Law Publications