The Illinois State Ambulance Association is hosting its annual conference - October 15-16, with preconference workshops on October 14. Steve Wirth will be presenting the following topics. Click Here for additional information and to register.
October 14 - Supervisor Boot Camp
- Unaccountable and Time to Change That
- The Top Documentation Mistakes EMS Provides Make and Supervisors Overlook
- Legal Pitfalls for EMS Supervisors
- Motivating the Generation X-er and Y-er in Today's EMS Workplace
- You're Not Treating Me Right! The Top Ten Gripes and How to Deal with Them
October 15 - Main Conference
- Dynamic EMS Documentation (Operations Track)
- ICD-10 Implementation - A Comprehensive Game Plan (Billing Track)
- Dealing With Requests for Patient Information (Billing Track)
Attorney at Law
Steve Wirth is one of the best-known EMS attorneys and consultants in the United States. In a distinguished four-decade public safety career, Steve has worked in virtually every facet of EMS – as first responder, firefighter, EMT, paramedic, flight paramedic, EMS instructor, fire officer, and EMS executive. He was one of central Pennsylvania’s first paramedics.