EMS World Expo, hosted in partnership with the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT), takes place over 5 days in Nashville, TN - 2-days of Pre-Con Workshops and 3-days of Conference Sessions and Exhibits.
Doug Wolfberg will be presenting on October 31st and November 1st as follows:
Wednesday, October 31:
- Revenue and Reimbursement Workshop: Keynote Address
- Revenue and Reimbursement Workshop: Revenue Integrity: How to Make Sure You Can Keep What You Get
- Revenue and Reimbursement Workshop: Clinical Documentation: The Missing Revenue Link
- Revenue and Reimbursement Workshop: Revenue Cycle Performance Measurement: Monitoring What Matters
Thursday, November 1:
- The Five Best Ways to Get Sued and End up in Court (If That's Your Thing)
For additional information and to register, click HERE.
Contact Karen Kreider at email@example.com or call her at 717-620-2685 to engage one of PWW's attorneys or consultants to speak at your conference or provide on-site training.
Attorney at Law
Doug Wolfberg is a founding partner of Page, Wolfberg & Wirth, and one of the best known EMS attorneys and consultants in the United States. Widely regarded as the nation’s leading EMS law firm, PWW represents private, public and non-profit EMS organizations, as well as billing companies, software manufacturers and others that serve the nation’s ambulance industry. Doug answered his first ambulance call in 1978 and has been involved in EMS ever since. Doug became an EMT at age 16, and worked as an EMS provider in numerous volunteer and paid systems over the decades.